Care for your clients and protect the practice you've built
Life brings us many moments – some are joyous and some are challenging. Some we're able to anticipate and carefully plan for, like the arrival of a child. Others may catch us by surprise – like an accident or unexpected illness.
Your practice is built on delivering extraordinary customer service, so what happens if you can't be there for your clients? A traditional short-term disability policy can help with income replacement, but it can't replace the service that you provide to clients who depend on you.
We Can Help
The Resilience Plan provides client service coverage on a temporary basis during your short-term leave of absence due to:
- Caring for a family member
- Maternity or paternity leave in connection with a birth, adoption, or foster placement
- Elective medical procedures
- Accidental injury and recovery
- Your own serious health condition
While you're away, our in-house team of licensed financial representatives will step in to manage your accounts and ensure your clients continue receiving professional guidance and service. We can conduct annual reviews, manage portfolios, take care of account maintenance, and more.
We'll keep your practice running smoothly so you can pick up right where you left off when you return.
- No financial/medical underwriting or applications required
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- Maximum benefit period: Nine months
- Minimum benefit period: 60 days
- No elimination period
- Available to corporate-affiliated LPL advisors only
A cost-effective monthly fee secures coverage, and LPL receives an override on commissions during the active service period.
With the Resilience Plan, we take care of your clients while you take care of yourself and your family. For more information, visit our FAQs.